Friday, December 7, 2007

Home Stretch

Week 10: Yay! Yipee! I've made it this far. If I can keep my wits about me, I should get through this with a modicum of dignity. And speaking of dignity, I can think of no surer way to lose it than to muck about in the overly-eager world of friends online at MySpace. I did create an account there but, I was rather unspecific about personal facts.
I'm not sure how we would use MySpace for our purposes, but I'd love to create a site called Newburgh Noir and see how weird our local MySpacers really are. Just a thought. Maybe, I wouldn't really want to know -- "Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of Men?"

1 comment:

amac said...

How frightening to actually KNOW how weird local MySpacers are. I mean, we know they must be weird, but confirmation could be threatening to our own mental health. "Newburgh Noir" - I love it!