Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ports of Call

On Wednesday, February 6th, our group of 29 will set sail from NYC at about 4PM on the Norwegian Gem. We will be at sea for 3 days. We are scheduled to reach our first port on the 9th. The itinerary is as follows:

Feb 9 - St. Thomas, VI
Feb 10 - Antigua
Feb 11 - Barbados
Feb 12 - St. Maarten
Feb 13 - Tortola

We depart Tortola that afternoon and sail 3 days back to New York, arriving Saturday, Feb. 16th. I am quite fond of cruising and I expect that this will be a grand old time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.