Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Don't overlook the fact that this is a journey of self-discovery.

Week 5: Well, the pressure mounts..... it takes me forever to figure out what these things are and what catagory to fit them in. But I press on. I am giving myself an avatar. I generated it from Yahoo (I did not care for the "doppelme" avatar generator that was offered through our instructions) besides, I think this gal depicts an idealized "liferlibrarian" -- cat, glasses, sensible clothes and all. Perhaps, she is my alter-ego. If you click into the picture, it will take you to the Yahoo avatar site.

As for Library Thing, it's actually great fun and potentially very useful to us here at Newburgh Free Library. See my Library Thing choices and access it to the right of this posting. Although, this has been quite a bit of work and some wretched frustration, this is shaping up to be a long lasting piece of training.


No comments: